21 November 2005

Yup! Just what I have always thought. Downhillers are a bunch of knuckle heads!http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?id=riders/2005/interviews/myles_rock

You may like the interview, but read between the lines. Basically I can summarize it this way.
I needed some cash so I won the Red Bull Road Rage. I used to be someone but I smoked all my money. Now I just hang out in front of the day labor center with all my wetback buddies waiting for some contractor that needs a little help building shit. Yah yah the 6k will help me pay some bills or maybe I'll spend it on more pot. I'm thinking of trying to start up a meth lab when I get all this legal shit behind me. I want to set a good example for my son, so you know teach him how to pack a pipe and scrape the resin out the bowl. Oh hey you wanna buy some old Myles schwag? I got a Cannondale jersey for 45.00 bucks!. I also swallow if your into that type thing!
WHAT A FREAKING LOSER!!!!!!

No comments: