29 September 2007

Rock racing on the path to........nowhere!!!!


Read the article, you HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Win or your fired? Now I don't care that there is doping in cycling when done so by the individual. If a single rider decides to possibly shorten his life by doping that's fine. HOWEVER I am apposed to the systematic doping by teams when it's presented as, 'do or get fired' I mean come on what in the hell is a rider going to do when the teams philosophy is win or get fired? They will feel the pressure to cheat. Rock Racing is a JOKE I mean shit look at the jerseys. Hello tribal skulls were soooooo 90's. I would expect this type of crap from Shaun Palmer the loser that he is but jeez. Do you believe this shit!
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/sep07/sep29news

No comments: