25 June 2006

That's my boy!!! Stand up to that corrupt, arrogant, cheating Bastard, even if Brenda is heartbroken!

Before you read below, check out what Trick Dick had to say about our retired wannabe hero!

In an interview with French Sports daily L'Equipe, three-time Tour de France winner Greg LeMond has claimed Lance Armstrong threatened him after criticising his involvement with a doctor linked with a drugs scandal.
LeMond, who in 1986 became the first American to win the Tour de France, stated "he [Armstrong] threatened my wife, my business, my life."
"All that I can say, is that the last four or five years haven't been very pleasant for me. His biggest threat against me was that he would find ten people to testify that I took EPO. Evidently, he didn't find anyone."
LeMond had previously tried to steer Armstrong clear of working with Italian doctor Michele Ferrari who was at the centre of a drugs scandal in 2004, and who LeMond now considers to have been proven to have been "a negative influence on cycling."
The American, who will turn 45 tomorrow, also hit out at the current state of cycling, saying that the problem of doping in cycling goes far beyond just Lance Armstrong.
"The scandal is Spain is just another example, the entire system is corrupt, the UCI is corrupt."
Comparing the current situation in cycling, to that when he was in his pomp, LeMond's message was a depressing one:
"Maybe I'm being naive, but in the 1980s it was possible to win the Tour de France without doping. In their careers, riders had the choice of taking drugs or leaving them. Unfortunately, I don't think they have the choice nowadays."

1 comment:

SkowVegas said...

Lance didn't dope! LeMond would have but was threatend by Hinault that he would rat him out. Plus LeMond just launched a new bike model and wants his name back in the peleton for PR. He just jealous of how much trim Armstrong gets. Just listen to him, wah wah I was shot, wah wah I had a disease to that robbed my of strength bo ho. What a little bitch. What about the report on Tyler the alter boy!!! That dirty cheating Yankee!!! I am convinced that he used dope!! But not Armstrong or Pantani.