16 November 2007

Airport Blues

I am stuck in the Phoenix Airport. I was on the runway to pull out at 1156 Phoenix time and there was a fuel leak and they brought us back to the gate. After a little while of sitting on theplane, some genius commented that it would e a good idea to de-board us while they checked out where the leak was and how much fuel was being jettisoned.

We are now being told it will be 60 minutes or more if we are lucky. Otherwise, the only other Frontier flight is at 5:00 pm and it is completely booked...

Love when a plan comes together...If I had my bike, I woulod just stay another day and go for a ride...I need a Friday, or another type of folding bike!

1 comment:

PeaceOUT said...

Hey how do you post stuff on here.

Peace (I was there when the Shaw's Card Mafia got the name)