10 August 2007

I need a Vacation!

Well, we are 1/2 way through the biennial east coast swing. We left Colorado on the 26th, got to New Hampshire the 29th, left the 7th for Cape Cod and we got to Hershey last night. Today is very humid and muggy...Hopefully the rain stays away enough to enjoy the park. New Hampshire was a good time, although I felt like we were there a day or two too long. We had a good time with family and at the beach. I went twice, as I had to finish a work related financial management course, and the kids and Laurie went 3 times. Laurie's friend Patricia came up from Maryland for a couple days, and they had a good time.

I will update after Hershey with some more stuff and hope to keep the blog updated periodically while Chad is in Georgia (The Republic of...)

Anywho...here are a few pics:

No comments: