12 January 2006

Guadeloupe J. puts the Hammer Down!

Guadeloupe J. came to the CR on Wednesday pimpin' the 6.13 and smoked me on the climbs! It was an embarrassing display of the after affects of continuous apathy & couch surfing. We hit a few climbs and off the back I went! ...AND AWAY HE WENT!

It wasn't just one hill, but all the hills! It was so bad that I had to download the Eye of the Tiger, by Survivor, just to get motivated enough to come to work today!...

I may have to quit my job & take up full time cycling if it gets any worse! But alas, I have broken out the old gray "Rocky" sweats from the Moth Balled boxes and rented Rocky IV (w/ the Russian) so I can sweat to the Oldies tonight!

DAMN YOU GAUDELOUPE J.

1 comment:

Guadalupe Jesus said...

It wasn't that bad. It's only January. You won't be feeling slow for long.

GJ